Tuesday, August 24, 2010

HAIRSTYLE

So last night as i was awake i thought i would love to have some fun new hair do's for my girls. so i got on youtube and started watching some hair clips. It linked me to these cute sites girlydohairstyles.com, redpunzel.blogspot.com, shaunellshair.blogspot.com, and princesshairstyles.com. Shelby and I where on these sites tell 1:00 a.m. we loved all of them. this is one of the cute ones we found i just added abit to it. It just had the ribbon around her head and i put it up into a messy bun. I like to have brookes hair up even if she would rather her hair to just fly around.







hope you enjoyed her cute little hairdo. Katie made me do her hair almost just alike. She was so excited to see a new hairstyle for her hair. A big thanks to those who take the time to help those like me find new hiarstyles.


1 comment:

The Hafens said...

LOVE IT!!!! Super cool